DON'T YOU KNOW???

Posted: Friday, February 18, 2011 by Ayesha Farheen in Labels:
1

[Written by: Kolchuma Begum]

Don't you know???

That one day you’re going to leave this world and go.
So haven’t you ever thought,
What’s going to happen to you in Allah’s court?
You might not think its relevant now,
But Allah’s going to question when did you prostrate and bow?

So you see,

That this world is only temporary.
So cherish every moment,
Even when you are in mistreatment,
Because life is the ultimate test.
And Allah knows the very best.

Now all you have to do
Is place your trust in Allah,
And He’ll be there for you.

Remember to keep Allah in your heart,
So you don’t fall apart,
Because the hardest thing will be
When you say, why did this happen to me?
And you’re going to want answers,
When things don’t go your way
But you’ve forgotten that Allah’s already given you chances,
Then what will you say?

Just repent, and ask for forgiveness
Because Allah is the One who gives happiness.

So, I hope you understood,
That there will be good,
If you just be faithful
And Allah will be most Grateful.

Now that you see,
All you need to be
Is Allah’s devoted Slave,
Then it’ll be you, whom He will save.


1 comments:

  1. Hello, I love this poem. It is really well written poem I love to read blog while drinking coffee in my favourite Moscow mule cups. I love to read blogs, it is my hobby. It makes me feel good and fresh. I do read blogs before sleep. Thanks for posting this and keep posting.
    Best regards
    Eric Stalker